Growing Up, The Professional Tour, Chronology, Success, Disaster, Awards And Accomplishments, Related Biography: Golfer Byron NelsonSELECTED WRITINGS BY HOGAN:
Ben Hogan was one of the greatest golfers of all time, but his greatness stemmed from his personality as much as from any innate skills at golf. Hogan was known for his icy concentration, for his marathon practice sessions, but most of all for battling back from a near-fatal 1949 car crash and returning to golf when the doctors said that he would never walk again.
SELECTED WRITINGS BY HOGAN:
Power Golf, New York: Barnes, 1948.
The Complete Guide to Golf by Ben Hogan and Others, New York: Maco Magazine Corporation, 1955.
(With Herbert Warren Wind) Five Lessons: The Modern Fundamentals of Golf, New York: Barnes, 1957.
Sketch by Julia Bauder
- Bobby Jones Biography - Child Prodigy, Winning Streak, Personal Style, Contribution To The Game, Augusta National Golf Club And Final Years
- Retief Goosen Biography - Lightning Strikes, The European Tour, The U.s. Open, Chronology, Awards And Accomplishments
- Ben Hogan - Growing Up
- Ben Hogan - The Professional Tour
- Ben Hogan - Chronology
- Ben Hogan - Success
- Ben Hogan - Disaster
- Ben Hogan - Awards And Accomplishments
- Ben Hogan - Related Biography: Golfer Byron Nelson
- Ben Hogan - Comeback
- Ben Hogan - Later Years
- Ben Hogan - Golf's Self-made Master Passes On
- Ben Hogan - Hogan's Legacy
- Ben Hogan - Further Information
- Other Free Encyclopedias