Jean-Claude Killy Biography
"i Was Always Called By The Outdoors", Chronology, Three Gold Medals, Awards And AccomplishmentsCONTACT INFORMATION, SELECTED WRITINGS BY KILLY:
Downhill ski racer Jean-Claude Killy won the first World Cup overall title in 1967, and took gold medals in all three alpine races at the 1968 Olympic Games. He was instrumental in organizing the 1982 Olympic Games in Albertville, France, and is a member of the International Olympic Committee. He also founded a successful ski apparel company.
Address: 13 Chemin Bellefontaine, 1223 Cologny, Geneva, Switzerland.
SELECTED WRITINGS BY KILLY:
One Hundred Thirty-Three Skiing Lessons, DBI Books, 1975.
Jean-Claude Killy's Guide to Skiing, Barron's, 1981.
Sketch by Kelly Winters
- Harri Kirvesniemi Biography - King And Queen Of Finnish Skiing, The Doping Scandal, The End Of A Great Career - CONTACT INFORMATION
- Diana Golden Biography - Sense Of Humor, Golden's Legacy, Chronology, Awards And Accomplishments, Further Information
- Jean-Claude Killy - "i Was Always Called By The Outdoors"
- Jean-Claude Killy - Chronology
- Jean-Claude Killy - Three Gold Medals
- Jean-Claude Killy - Awards And Accomplishments
- Jean-Claude Killy - Where Is He Now?
- Jean-Claude Killy - Olympic Work Behind The Scenes
- Jean-Claude Killy - Further Information
- Other Free Encyclopedias