Jake LaMotta Biography
The "bronx Bull", Middleweight Champ, A Fall From Grace, Chronology, Personal Tragedy And The Later YearsSELECTED WRITINGS BY LAMOTTA:
Jake LaMotta grew up a street kid whose skills with his fists earned him the amateur light heavyweight championship's Diamond Belt. At nineteen, he began a pro career that would include eighty-three wins (including thirty by knockouts), nineteen losses, and four draws. After retiring from boxing, he developed a comedy routine that drew on his fighting experiences and his failed relationships.
SELECTED WRITINGS BY LAMOTTA:
(With Joseph Carter and Peter Savage) Raging Bull: My Story, Prentice-Hall, 1970.
(With Chris Anderson and Sharon McGehee) Raging Bull II, Lyle Stuart, 1986.
Sketch by Sheila Velazquez
- Sugar Ray Leonard Biography - Chronology, Olympic Glory, Awards And Accomplishments, 'everything I Did Worked', Ringside Politics, Where Is He Now? - CONTACT INFORMATION
- Don King Biography - Early Years, A Prison Education, Chronology, Awards And Accomplishments, The Promoter, Rumble In The Jungle
- Jake LaMotta - The "bronx Bull"
- Jake LaMotta - Middleweight Champ
- Jake LaMotta - A Fall From Grace
- Jake LaMotta - Chronology
- Jake LaMotta - Personal Tragedy And The Later Years
- Jake LaMotta - Raging Bull
- Jake LaMotta - Further Information
- Other Free Encyclopedias