Paula Newby-Fraser Biography
"competing Touched A Spark In Me", Becomes A Professional Triathlete, "running Is My Passion", ChronologySELECTED WRITINGS BY NEWBY-FRASER:
Paula Newby-Fraser is an eight-time Ironman Triathlon winner, and has won 23 Ironman Championships, more than twice the number won by the next-greatest triathlon champions, Mark Allen, Erin Baker, and Dave Scott. The Los Angeles Times and ABC's "Wide World of Sports" have hailed Newby-Fraser as "The Greatest All-Around Female Athlete in the World."
SELECTED WRITINGS BY NEWBY-FRASER:
(With John M. Mora) Paula Newby-Fraser's Peak Fitness for Women, Human Kinetics, 1995.
Sketch by Kelly Winters
- David O'Connor Biography - Eventing's New Star, A Custom Made Victory, O'connor Vs. The Wall
- Tori Murden Biography - Early Challenges, Relentless Competitor, A Second Attempt, An Unprecedented Achievement, Chronology, Awards And Accomplishments - CONTACT INFORMATION
- Paula Newby-Fraser - "competing Touched A Spark In Me"
- Paula Newby-Fraser - Becomes A Professional Triathlete
- Paula Newby-Fraser - "running Is My Passion"
- Paula Newby-Fraser - Chronology
- Paula Newby-Fraser - "a Self-driven Sport"
- Paula Newby-Fraser - Contact Information
- Paula Newby-Fraser - Awards And Accomplishments
- Paula Newby-Fraser - Further Information
- Other Free Encyclopedias