Gabrielle Reece Biography
Around The World In 15 Years, Chronology, Developed Passion For Golf, Contact Information, Further InformationSELECTED WRITINGS BY REECE:
American volleyball player
Gabrielle Reece is not only known for her physical prowess, but also for her beauty. She has made a name for herself in the world of sports by merely being herself, and she has graced the world with her beauty by modeling to make a living while doing what she truly loves, which is playing volleyball. Reece has made great strides in challenging the world's perception of femininity and size, being 6'3" and weighing 160-170 pounds. She has never been ashamed to tell people her weight,
and it is obvious why, as she is quite fit. Reece's goal in life is to change people's perceptions of what it is to be a woman and an athlete. She is not one to mince words and her straightforward communication is refreshing. Reece continues to intrigue the world, with her latest pursuit being golf. It is clear she is a woman of many talents and is always up for the challenge.
SELECTED WRITINGS BY REECE:
(With Karen Karbo) Big Girl in The Middle. New York: Crown Publishers, Inc., 1997.
Sketch by Barbra J Smerz
- Paula Weishoff Biography - Chronology, Awards And Accomplishments, Further Information
- Karolyn Kirby Biography - All-american Player, Introduced To Beach Volleyball, Dominates The Tour, Olympic Disappointment, Chronology
- Gabrielle Reece - Around The World In 15 Years
- Gabrielle Reece - Chronology
- Gabrielle Reece - Developed Passion For Golf
- Gabrielle Reece - Contact Information
- Gabrielle Reece - Further Information
- Other Free Encyclopedias