Bob Griese Biography
Baseball Or Football?, Difficult Start In Miami, Shula And Griese: A Perfect Combination, ChronologySELECTED WRITINGS BY GRIESE:
American football player
Hall of fame quarterback Bob Griese, six-feet-one-inch and 190 pounds, did not possess exceptional speed or a necessarily spectacular throwing arm, but his ability to read defenses, deliver passes with pin-point precision, and lead his team methodically down the field is legendary. Often referred to as a field general, Griese thrived as the quarterback of the Miami Dolphins during the 1970s under the direction of hall of fame coach Don Shula. Griese appeared in three consecutive Super Bowls, winning two (1973-1974).
SELECTED WRITINGS BY GRIESE:
(With Jim Denney) Undefeated: How Father and Son Triumphed Over Unbelievable Odds Both On and Off the Field, T. Nelson Publishers, 2000.
Sketch by Kari Bethel
- Archie Griffin Biography - Growing Up, College Success Follows High School Success, Chronology, The Pros, College Was Where It Was At - SELECTED WRITINGS BY GRIFFIN:
- Joe Greene Biography - Biggest In The Class, "mean Joe" Greene, Football Is War, The Steel Curtain - CONTACT INFORMATION
- Bob Griese - Baseball Or Football?
- Bob Griese - Difficult Start In Miami
- Bob Griese - Shula And Griese: A Perfect Combination
- Bob Griese - Chronology
- Bob Griese - Contact Information
- Bob Griese - Career Statistics
- Bob Griese - Awards And Accomplishments
- Bob Griese - Further Information
- Other Free Encyclopedias